International Agenda is a strategy consultancy based in London and employs a small group of senior people who work with local and global leaders to achieve long term value. www.international-agenda.com
Social Media Strategy Consultant | International Agenda, UK (Mar 2009 – May 2010)
- Articulated a social media plan for a foreign Government and led the team implementing it.
- Set targets and timelines for social media campaigns and key marketing initiatives.
- Developed best practice procedures for global communication and delivered relevant training.
Social Media Workshop Facilitator, Dubai (May 2010)
- Delivered a 3-day workshop in Dubai to the Head of State, marketing and communications team.
- Instructed on best practice in the use of social media as a powerful tool for brand communication.
- Devised the social media strategy to maximise user engagement and interactivity.
- Designed an operating model to ensure more timely updates and engaging content.