The Funding Network
The Funding Network has been described as the UK’s 1st public, open giving circle – a marketplace for charities and donors passionate about social change. www.thefundingnetwork.org.uk
Project Director | The Funding Network, London UK 2008-2009
Project Co-ordinator | The Funding Network, London UK 2005-2008
- Managed and co-ordinated fundraising events raising £40,000+ per each event.
- Directed event logistics from venue selection to completion.
- Streamlined event administration processes to boost efficiency.
- Played a leading role in the launch and subsequent success of TFN in Oxford and South Africa.
- Instrumental in bringing the Youth version of The Funding Network (YTFN) concept to fruition.
- Co-ordinated the full YTFN launch from brainstorming session to successful implementation.
- Developed and designed interactive e-invites and newsletter to raise the brand profile and increase attendance at events.
- Engaged successfully with Board of Directors, companies, Trusts and high net worth individuals.
- Successfully sustained long term relationships with donors whilst initiating and securing new donors.
- YTFN was awarded the prestigious national Third Sector Excellence Awards Ceremony for ‘Best Fundraising Event’ in 2008.